The Barn Door Handle Kit contains everything you need to instantly improve the look of your home. This sliding door handle contains both the door handle and the flush-mounted drawer, as well as several screw sizes for door thicknesses from 1.18 inch / 3 cm to 2.17 inch / 5.5 cm (If you want to use for a thicker door panel, you can buy a bit longer screw to fit the door).
Type: Barn door handle.
Material: Carbon steel.
Pull handle. Diameter: 0.98 inch / 25 mm, length: 11.88 inches / 302 mm.
Flushing plate: Length: 8.66 inches / 220 mm, width: 2.36 inches / 60 mm, thickness: 0.2 inches / 5 mm.
Round base: Diameter: 1.8 inches / 48 mm, thickness: 0.27 inches / 7 mm.
Screw: 2.75 inches / 70 mm.
Wrench: Length: 2.94 inches / 75 mm, width: 1.1 inches / 28 mm, thickness: 0.2 inches / 5 mm.
Net weight: 1 kg / set.
1x pull finger.
1x pull handle.
Door handles made from stainless steel, installation method:
- Measure the distance between the two bolt holes on the handlebar.
- Use a drill of a suitable size to drill two holes on the door panel.
- Determine the appropriate screw length based on your door thickness.
- Align the back plate on the back of the door and insert the screws.
- Align the handle bar with two round spacers on the front of the door and tighten the screws to complete the installation.
Please allow a tolerance of 1 - 3 mm due to manual measurement. -
Barn Door Handle 170 mm - B07895X85R